(junior) Business Intelligence Consultant
Are you a career beginner or the experienced colleague that we’ve been looking for?
For the role of (Junior) Business Intelligence Consultant, we are currently looking for a driven colleague to strengthen our team of consultants. You will be working in information requirements with innovative dashboard and management report solutions, management information and data warehousing. We are looking for someone who can work well in a team as well as independently on interesting and challenging BI projects, someone who can initiate, develop and deliver projects to our clients.
As a (Junior) BI Consultant, you will work with colleagues on various projects and contribute to the development and delivery of Business Intelligence solutions at educational institutions. You will help clients to increase their return by providing (visual) insight into data for improved decision-making.
You will design, program and test reporting solutions and interactive dashboards under the responsibility and guidance of your BI Consultant colleague. You will undertake operational activities, proactively contribute to the construction and improvement of our BI solution and help and support clients and colleagues with their BI issues.
You will be responsible for the parts of the process assigned to you. We expect you to work proactively, independently and responsibly and to ensure that the entire process always runs smoothly.
With your motivation and enthusiasm, you will be able to persuade us that you have great affinity with Business Intelligence and (ICT) technology. Demonstrable experience in a comparable position and knowledge of BI software, such as Power BI, Qlik or Tableaum, would be a plus but is not required. We specifically encourage career beginners to apply for this role. As a (Junior) BI Consultant, you will be ambitious, creative and service-focused. With your strong analytical capacity, pro-active attitude and social skills, you will know how to define clients’ needs and to provide them with the information, reports and advice that they need. You will have a HBO or WO diploma in an area relevant to the role.
- HBO/WO diploma in a relevant area or be in the graduation phase of your training
- Good (general) knowledge of IT and SQL
- Demonstrable and relevant experience in Business Intelligence
- Ability to think in terms of data solutions, structures and options
- Demonstrable experience with BI software, such as Power BI, Qlik of Tableau
- Experience with project work using the Agile method would be a plus
- Analytical, collaborative, client and service-focused, creative, curious and communicative
- A genuine team player
- Good spoken and written command of Dutch
A role in which you never have to sit still and where you can be part of an enthusiastic and friendly team? If you the capabilities and ambition to continue to grow, we can help you.
- A part-time role with basic working hours of 24-32; hours can be extended in the future
- A role as a (Junior) BI Consultant
- A competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- A good pension scheme with individual options to choose from
- The option to develop both professional and personally
- A lease vehicle, transport budget and public transport pass
- A laptop
- A friendly team
- A role with flexible working hours allowing you to plan your time with your client
- A vitality programme
- A personal training budget
- 26 days of holiday (full-time bases)
- An additional day off on your birthday
- A nice working environment in Enschede or the option to work from home when you’re not working on location with a client