Do you know Osiris inside and out? Are the educational logistics processes within student administration no secret to you? Can you make a difference in educational institutions? Are you analytical, can you keep focus and do you have an enterprising spirit?
Why not come and work with us as an Osiris Consultant?!
We’re looking for a colleague with drive to work as an Osiris Consultant, someone who will strengthen the team at Senz Interim. As an Osiris Consultant, you will be working on the continuity, quality and realisation of optimal performance for your assigned clients throughout the country. You will advise clients on Osiris, educational logistics processes and train and coach employees, analyse data and convert those data into targeted advice and solutions.
We are looking for someone who is customer and quality-focused, someone who is fully committed and understands the importance of professional and personal development.
Your work as a Consultant will also include:
- Taking on an interim role
- Compiling and analysing reports
- Issuing advice
- Supporting educational institutions
- Training and coaching employees at educational institutions
- Supporting and improving (implementation) programmes using Osiris
- Maintaining contact with clients, the client’s colleagues and your colleagues at Senz Interim.
As an Osiris Consultant, you will have strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit, you will be accurate and resistant to stress. You will have the ability to stand firm, maintain focus and keep a service-oriented attitude.
You will also have:
- HBO/WO professional and intellectual ability
- Affinity with education and student administration
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Good communication skills
- A flexible attitude towards work, travel and working hours
- Experience within education would be a plus
- Good ICT skills
- Sound and thorough knowledge of Osiris
- Knowledge of other student administration systems, including PeopleSoft or Bison, would be a plus
- A role as a (Junior) Osiris Consultant
- A competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- A good pension scheme with individual options to choose from
- The option to develop both professional and personally
- A lease vehicle, transport budget and public transport pass
- A laptop
- A friendly team
- A role with flexible working hours allowing you to plan your time with your client
- A vitality programme
- A personal training budget
- 26 days of holiday (full-time bases)
- An additional day off on your birthday
- A nice working environment in Enschede or the option to work from home when you’re not working on location with a client