We’re currently looking for a colleague with drive to work as an Educational Logistics Consultant, someone who will strengthen our team of consultants. As an Educational Consultant, you will be working on the continuity and quality of educational logistics processes and the realisation of optimal performance for your assigned clients throughout the country. You will advise and/or support educational institutions with educational logistics.
We are looking for someone who is customer and quality-focused, someone who is fully committed and understands the importance of professional and personal development.
Your work as a Consultant will also include:
- Renewing current policy with your client
- Supporting software implementation
- Temporarily taking on the role of advisor or interim manager within an educational institution
- Analysing reports and issuing advice
- Participating in internal improvement projects
As an Educational Logistics Consultant, you will have strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit, you will be accurate and resistant to stress. You will have the ability to stand firm, maintain focus and keep a service-oriented attitude.
You will also have:
- HBO/WO professional and intellectual ability
- Affinity with education and student administration
- Strong analytical capabilities
- A flexible attitude towards work, travel and working hours
- Good oral and written communication skills
Experience with one or more disciplines within educational logistics would be a plus.
A role in which you never have to sit still and where you can be part of an enthusiastic and friendly team? If you the capabilities and ambition to continue to grow, we can help you.
- A role as an Educational Logistics Consultant
- A competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- A good pension scheme with individual options to choose from
- The option to develop both professional and personally
- A lease vehicle, transport budget and public transport pass
- A laptop
- A friendly team
- A role with flexible working hours allowing you to plan your time with your client
- A vitality programme
- A personal training budget
- 26 days of holiday (full-time bases)
- An additional day off on your birthday
- A nice working environment in Enschede or the option to work from home when you’re not working on location with a client